There's always something that office workers do at the end of the year.
No matter what field you're working in, you're looking for and predicting next year's industrial trends!
Especially this year, almost everything in google society has changed due to the corona, and the new life and forms of society have replaced previous standards.
As many experts predict, even if the Corona is over, we will never be able to go back to before.
So the outlook for each industry after the end of the Corona is even more unpredictable, but I think it's going to take a new direction that's a lot different from before.
Perfect time to look at next year's trends!
Among the many digital marketing trend articles, we're going to take out and share them with you from a macro perspective!
Vietnam plans to impose stricter regulations on multi-level marketing companies.
- The Ministry of Industry and Trade has 구글마케팅 announced that it will change the regulations on multistage marketing companies' operations.
- The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy says multi-level marketing companies should be strictly managed to keep market order and prevent credit fraud.
It is said that there are existing multi-level marketing regulations that need to be amended.
- According to the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, the number of multi-level marketing companies decreased by two-thirds over the five-year period from 2016 to 2020.
- Some of the closed companies voluntarily closed their businesses due to poor performance, but more often than not have their licenses revoked.
On the other hand, about 20 multi-level companies have been operating in Vietnam since 2018, about two-thirds of which are invested by foreign capital.
- Also, a considerable number of foreign capital are still trying to enter Vietnam in a multi-level marketing format.
- The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy plans to apply strict standards to multi-level marketing companies, although it is welcome for foreign companies to invest in Vietnam.
☐ Multistage marketing firms have a lot of room for controversy in their organizational structure.
- The Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy said that in the past five years, nearly 30% of multi-level marketing companies have been disqualified.
The stance is that regulations on multi-level marketing companies are inevitable.
- First, the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, if a foreign capital tries to enter Vietnam in a multi-level marketing format,
Only companies that have been operating normally in other countries for at least three years will be allowed to operate.
- We also plan to strictly control the outflow of operating profits from Vietnam in the name of commission fees.
- This is partly to prevent the outflow of local wealth, but it is because the outflow of funds from multi-level marketing companies may be managed in an uncertain manner.
The average duration of concentration of Generation Z is 8 seconds! 15 seconds. TikTok is very popular with Generation Z. Facebook also released Instagram Lills.
Corona is also expected to increase the number of social media users, and companies are expected to develop advertisements using shortform videos.
However, in order for a company to balance brand messaging and fun within 15 seconds, there are many things to consider, such as customer research, strategy, and creativity. It's harder because it's short!
According to the survey, 30% of customers prefer to buy directly from social media platforms.
With the implementation of the California Privacy Act in 2020, advertising companies such as Facebook cannot target buyers living in California as before. As a result, the profits have been hit hard.
The problem is that this is only the beginning.
Along with the GDPR, CCPA is expected to move in more places in the future as a sign that digital privacy laws will be strengthened.
Given that Apple's decision to stop collecting data automatically to track personalized ads has been postponed to 2021, it seems that the advertising industry is opposed to the move and that the change is expected to be significant.
Companies and marketers should be aware of the business impact of privacy laws and consider how to communicate with consumers about data collection in 2021.
I think the time has come for truly omnichannel e-commerce strategy to shine.